Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good ol' Behemoth

Well just recently the Behemoth, creators of Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers have just announced that castle crashers is on it's way to the PS3. Hell yes! Can't wait to get it. Also They released some stuff on their "Third Game". It looks like a co op competitive platformer beat em up. Looks amazing! 2010 can't come sooner!

Other Stuff... Well I've been doing some recent drawings of some characters from Team Fortress 2 and I'm really happy with the results. The only two done are the Heavy and the Spy




I'm going to do the whole team so expect more. Right now I'm working on a Blue Medic, Red Demoman, and a Red Scout.
I'm currently playing inFamous and Valkyria Chronicles both lots of fun you should play them both! That's about all for this post, sorta short. Later!
~Steve~

No comments:

Post a Comment