Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back From The Dead!

Hey what's up all? Don't remember me? Sorry, I haven't had any time to really do anything. School started not that much homework though, just more being with friends and such. Sooooo the only game I've gotten since my last blog is Scribblenauts... and it's amazing! not to mention the kick ass hat that comes with it! I've only gotten through the first two worlds but it's definitely fun! There's nothing like wearing a silly hat, holding a sword while riding on a Pterodactyl with a crown on.



Taking a step away form games for a second, I saw "9" last night... and I wasn't blown away. Not Tim Burton's best especially since he made on of my favorite movies





Though that's not to say that the concept of 9 wasn't good. It was pretty cool, but they just didn't explain enough. What it's about isbasically machines are turning on humans and pretty much everyone is dead. Simple but they don't really tell you that till half way through. If they had started with how this war started and why this dude made these little sack guys and then went on with the movie they could have made it a lot better and longer. Leading me to my last point, this movie is only about an hour and fifteen minutes and they really could have added to it. So all-in-all just an okay movie with some creepy images and good concept. Probably should have seen District 9 but it was still fun being at the movie with my friends.



Well, I played the Bioshock demo, and it was another let down. It was fun but short and there was so much they could have showed you that they didn't. I loved the atmosphere, it was creepy at all the right times and at other times they just wanted to show the sheer scale of Rapture. I really wanted to do a Big Daddy fight or something like that but I guess the demos are free so you shouldn't expect every bit of the game to be shown in it. thought the cinematic after the demo did make up for the rest.
See ya next time!
~Steve~

No comments:

Post a Comment