Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Slimming down

Hey! I'm back! So today I'm doing a short sorta filler blog. I just want to ask, is the new PS3 slim seem better or the same as the older models? Me personally, the only selling point on the whole thing is the price. I got my PS3 for $350, so the new Slim 80GB's price of $299 is only a 50 dollar difference for me.

Here are some of the changes made on the slim.

Physical buttons - No On/Off switch in back - Half the size of PS3 - Dull finish - "PS3" engraved in front- $299 ($399 for 160GB)

Compared to the current model.

Touch sensitive buttons - ON/Off in back - Bulkier - Shined/glossy finish - "PLAYSTATION 3" on front - $399 ($499 160GB)

So for me this wasn't really earth shattering, but if some cool thing like bringing back BC to the slim then I'd trade my PS3 and PS2 in for it, maybe. Post your thoughts, and if you plan to get a PS3 tell me so I know to add you!


~Steve~

No comments:

Post a Comment